Build a better freight brokerage through technology.
Bring your business into the 21st century and let Shipwell handle the technology for you so that you can focus on the important part - the relationships.
See all of your shipments in one place
From Shipwell's command center, you'll be able to track all of your LTL and FTL shipments from dispatch to delivery and receive updates on their progress in real-time. So you can focus on the important parts of your business, get ahead of problems, and provide better support for your customers.
- Real-time notifications. Know how many shipments you have running, when they're picked up, when they're dropped off, and most importantly, when they're running late.
- Stop calling truckers. There's no need to do check-in calls anymore, you'll already have the latest information.
- Cover loads faster. We use advanced matching algorithms to match your shipments with the best carrier available.
Improve your brand
Provide a coherent and on-message brand experience for your customers with a fully white-labeled experience.
- Branded website. Allow your shippers to book LTL and FTL directly on your white-labeled site, which will prominently feature your logo.
- Customized pricing. Bring in your carrier relationships and pricing and also customize the pricing you charge customers.
- Notifications. Choose to send white-labeled notifications to your customers to provide a complete brand experience.
KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED
All of your shipping documents will be stored in one place and available instantly.
- Digital documents. Get notified and receive a copy of the signed bill of lading as soon as a delivery happens.
- Easy verification. Verifying that a shipment was picked up or dropped off without visible damage is as easy as taking a picture.
- 24/7 peace of mind. Give your customers constant access to tracking their shipments, reviewing their documents, and paying their invoices.
Real-time insights into pricing
Get instantly matched with available freight capacity and, if there is none, know what you should pay to move a load.
- Speed up agents. No more checking load boards and calling dozens of carriers to estimate a price for a lane.
- Act with confidence. We use advanced machine learning algorithms to analyze millions of data points to know how much a shipment costs.
- Always up to date. Our AI pricing algorithm is constantly getting smarter as loads are either accepted or rejected.